Wireless I/O Module
- 4 Analog inputs (0-20mA or 0-5V)
- 4 Analog outputs (0-20mA or 0-5V)
- 2 Digital inputs
- 2 Relay outputs (1 DPDT, 1 SPDT)
- Powerful 500 mW radio with antenna kit
- Wide range DC power input. 10 to 30VDC
- DIN Rail Mount with pluggable screw terminal blocks
- Status LEDs
- Class 1 Division 2 Certified, Groups C&D, Temperature Code T5. Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 213, Conforms to ISA 12.12.01
Point to Point I/O Mirroring Configuration:
The analog/digital inputs on one module can be replicated on the other module (and vice versa)-ideal for stand alone valve control or simple retrofit applications.
SignalFire Remote Node Configuration:
Operates as a remote node with a standard SignalFire Gateway. All IO data is available at the Gateway as Modbus registers. Supports Modbus writes to control the analog and relay outputs.
WHERE TO BUY? REQUEST A QUOTE
The SignalFire Wireless I/O Module acts as a wire replacement that replicates analog and digital signals over a wireless link between a pair of Wireless I/O Modules. The modules are DIN rail mounted and designed to be easy to use.
The Wireless I/O Modules can also be used with a standard SignalFire Gateway.
Operating Temp: -40ºC to 80ºC
Power: 10-30 VDC (25mA average @12V no relays energized, additional 15mA max for each energized relay, plus any analog output current)
Analog Inputs: 0-10V max, 0-24 mA max
Analog Outputs: 0-20 mA, 0-5 Volts
Digital Inputs: Dry contact or 30 volts max (push-pull)
Radio Frequency: 902-928 MHz ISM band, FHSS radio, RP-SMA connector
Relay Outputs: 2A, 60W