A2 Long Range Node Series
- Powers sensor and radio for years with an internal battery
- Optional solar power package
- Costs less than 60ft of installed conduit
- Rugged design for demanding outdoor environments
- Up to 3-mile range
- Sensor independent
- 1/2” NPT conduit interface
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Simple to install and Maintain
The SignalFire Remote Sensing System™ is a flexible adaptive radio networking system that seamlessly integrates analog and digital sensors. With a range of up to 3 miles, the system is self installing and self configuring. All the installer has to do is set the check-in frequency using a simple rotary switch, record the radio address, and connect the sensor. This system compares very favorably, from a cost perspective, with installed conduit at distances of 100 feet or more.
Operating Temp: -40ºF to 185ºF (-40ºC to 85ºC)
Humidity: 0% – 100% condensing
Power: 3 X D Lithium battery pack. Field replaceable. Solar and DC input power options available.
Sensor Power: 12.5 or 18V Jumper selectable for 4-20mA current loop, 1-5V, or HART sensors.
- Analog and HART sensor power is provided from the system, no need for external sensor power.
- Modbus requires external sensor power
Battery Life: 1–10 years depending on the type of sensor and reporting frequency.
Data Interface: Wireless – available as Modbus registers at Gateway.
Data Update Rates: User configurable from 5 sec to 2 hours.
Supported Sensor Interfaces:
- Analog (4-20mA/1-5V)
- Digital input
- RS485 Modbus RTU
- K-Type Thermocouple
Radio Power: 500 mW
Antenna Type: External Weather Resistant, Omnidirectional. Optional N-Connector for remote mounted antenna.
Receive Sensitivity: -105 dB
Frequency: 902-928 MHz License Free ISM Band Compliant with FCC Part 15.
Range: Up to 3 Miles (Line of Sight)
Networks: Up to 65,520 separate networks.
Enclosure: Aluminum, NEMA 4X Rated
Internal Diagnostics: Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions.