Intrinsically Safe Wireless Inclinometer Sensor (patent pending)
- 3 Axis Accelerometer constantly monitors angle and reports status. Will report on state change.
- Hazardous Location Certified – Class 1 Division 1
- Rugged design for outdoor environments
- Magnetic mounting or with built-in installation holes
- Pushbutton zeroing
- Long battery life (greater than 5 years)
- Up to ½ mile range
- Built-in 900mHz radio and antenna
- Operates as a standard wireless node in the SignalFire network
WHERE TO BUY?
The Tilt Scout is a wireless solid state inclinometer that measures an angle from horizontal with two modes: Hatch detection and Pump Jack detection. The Hatch detection mode enables monitoring of the opening condition (closed, cracked open, opened) of a hatch for environmental and safety concerns. The Pump Jack detection mode detects and reports if it is operating or moving. The Tilt Scout can also be applied to a variety of other applications where there’s a need to detect an angle from horizontal.
Operating Temp: -40 to +176°F (-40°C to 80°C)
Humidity: NEMA 4X Enclosure
Resolution: <0.1 degree
Power: Internal battery pack. Field replaceable.
Battery Life: Greater than 5 years
Data Interface: Wireless – available as Modbus registers at Gateway
Reporting: Will report every 10 minutes or immediately after a state change
• Power: 40 mW
• Receive Sensitivity: -109 dB
• Encryption: AES 128 bit
• Frequency: 902–928 MHz, FHSS, license-free ISM Band Compliant with FCC Part 15
Range: Up to 1/2 mile
Intrinsically Safe (pending): Hazardous Location Certified – Class 1 Division 1 is Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
Internal Diagnostics: Battery voltage, signal strength, error conditions
Pump Jack detection: