Ethernet Interface Module
- Direct connection to the SignalFire Gateway-in-a-Stick
- Modbus TCP access to all data, supports up to 16 simultaneous server connections
- Allows remote configuration/diagnostics using the SignalFire ToolKit
- Power Over Ethernet (PoE) support with auto switchover to DC power supply
- Wide input voltage range of 6-36VDC
- Industrial Temperature range of -40 to +85C
- Conformal coated electronics
- Easy web page configuration
- DB9 port for local connection to gateway
- Small form factor DIN mount enclosure
- Status LED’s
- Ethernet 10/100 base TX with Auto Negotiation, and HP Auto MDIX. RJ45 Connector
WHERE TO BUY?
The Ethernet Interface Module permits direct connection of the SignalFire Wireless Mesh Network to an Ethernet Network. The Ethernet Interface Module has 2 addressable ports and is designed to connect to a standard SignalFire Gateway Stick with little or no configuration necessary.
Network Interface: Ethernet 10/100 base TX with Auto Negotiation, and HP Auto MDIX. RJ45 Connector
Network Standards: TCP/IP, DHCP, and HTTP
Power Supply: 6-36VDC (screw terminals) (80mA at 12VDC) and Power Over Ethernet with auto switchover
Serial Port: DB9 serial port provides direct connection to Gateway using the SignalFire ToolKit
Modbus TCP Server: The Modbus TCP server supports 16 simultaneous server Connections
Remote Access: Ethernet gateway module allows remote connection to the gateway and field devices for configuration and diagnostics.