Integrated gateway and high-gain antenna
- Optional Ethernet Modbus TCP interface
- Optional Analog Output Module
- Unique design integrates high-gain, omni-directional antenna and gateway electronics in one place
- Tough materials withstand rugged outdoor environments
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
- RS232 configuration and debug port
- Optional remote shutdown programmable control logic, no additional PLC required
- Stores the most recent readings of all nodes in the network in Modbus format
- Times out readings from off-line sensors
- Manages outbound communications
- Reduces power consumption
- Mounts with clamps, brackets, or standard electrical/plumbing fittings
- 500mW radio with high gain antenna
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Class 1 Division 2 (C1D2), Temp Code T5, Groups C&D. Conforms to ISA 12.12.01 and UL 916, Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 142 and CSA C22.2 No. 213
WHERE TO BUY?
This rugged, integrated device combines a high-gain antenna with gateway electronics in a single, easily mounted package.
Gateway Stick combats a common problem with RF networks, which are increasingly used to monitor and control remote devices over tens or hundreds of square miles. Gateways traditionally have different location requirements for their electronics module and antenna, making it necessary to place them separately. Gateway Stick is a revolutionary solution that combines them in one easy-to-install component.