Gateway DIN Mount
- RS485 Modbus RTU interface
- Two configurable digital outputs for local alarming and control
- RS232 configuration and debug port
- RP-SMA Antenna port for connection to 900 MHz antennas
- Two digital outputs for local signaling or alarming, internal logic to map any remote data to the outputs
- Optional Ethernet Modbus TCP interface module
- Optional Analog Output Module
- Optional remote shutdown programmable control logic, no additional PLC required
- Stores the most recent readings of all nodes in the network in Modbus format, register remapping supported
- Supports remote node configuration
- Remote HART sensor configuration using PACTware or Radar Master
- Timesout readings from off-line sensors
- Manages outbound communications
- Internal Event logging
- DIN Mount into existing panel boxes
- 6-36 VDC wide range power input
- 500 mW radio
- Automatically configures as a star or mesh network
- Class 1 Division 2 Certified, Groups C&D, Temperature Code T5. Certified to CSA C22.2 No. 213, Conforms to ISA 12.12.01
WHERE TO BUY? REQUEST A QUOTE
The Gateway DIN Mount is an integrated device combining a high power SignalFire radio with the gateway electronics in a single DIN mounted package.
Operating Temperature: -40 – 85ºC
Humidity: 0 – 100% condensing
Power: 6-36 VDC
Data Interface: RS-485 Modbus RTU, or Modbus-TCP, RS 232 for configuration.
All readings are converted to Modbus registers and stored in the gateway.
Digital Outputs: Open collector, 30VDC and 1Amp max
Radio Power: 500 mW
Antenna Type: RP-SMA Connector
Receive Sensitivity: -105 dB
Frequency: 902-928 MHz license-free ISM band compliant with FCC Part 15 and IC.
Range: 3 miles (typical) much farther with careful placement.
Networks: Up to 65,520 separate networks.
Enclosure: DIN Mount
Safety Rating: Non-incendive, Class 1 Division 2 Groups C and D, T5.
Internal Diagnostics: Line voltage, signal strength, error conditions event logging.