This module is designed for deployment and operation in the most challenging hazardous environments: Class 1, Division 1. Designed specifically for oil and gas operations, it runs on batteries that also power any attached sensors and transmitters, making the system completely wireless.
The module sends data from the attached sensors and transmitters to the SignalFire Gateway through a sophisticated mesh network where it is available in standard Modbus format regardless of the type of sensor or transmitter connected to the node.
An attached bracket allows stand-alone mounting or integration with a sensor or transmitter. The convenient digital display provides the installer and user with instant feedback on system status and operating parameters. The module is fully compatible with other types of nodes in the SignalFire Telemetry System.
Features and Benefits
- Class 1, Division 1, Temp Code T3, Groups C&D. Conforms to UL Std. 913, Certified to Can/CSA Std C22.2 No. 157
- Battery Powered — runs module and attached sensors for up to 3 years
- Multiple Inputs
- 1 Multi-Drop Hart® Channel
- 2 4-20 mA or 1-5V Channels
- 2 Digital Input Channels
- 1 Digital Output Channel
- Digital Display
- Integrated High-Gain Omni-Directional Antenna
- Rugged Weathertight Enclosure
- Range up to 1 mile
- Sensor Independent
- Part of the SignalFire Remote Sensing System
- 1/2″ NPT wiring/Conduit Interface
- 10 mW, 915 MHz, FHSS Radio