The SignalFire Node Checker is a setup, configuration and network health tool recommended for all installers.
- Remote Configuration allows the NodeChecker to wirelessly connect to a node and view/change/save configuration items including sensor zeroing
- Replaces the wired configuration process once a node is installed
- Queries the status of any node in the network
- Provides wireless signal and routing information
- View sensor data from any node
- USB powered
- Available with wireless PACTware and Rosemount Radar Master support for wireless configuration of attached HART sensors